Series 1100 Nuclear Water Valve
ASME Class 2 & 3 Nuclear Safety Related Water Service Butterfly Valves
- Sizes: 6" - 36" standard. Consult factory for larger sizes.
- Body Styles:
- Lug Wafer
- Weld by Weld
- Lug Wafer by Weld
- Design Rating:
- Standard pressure class: ANSI 150#
- Maximum Shut Off Pressure for Bubble Tight Service: 200 psig
- Maximum Normal Service Temperature: 200o F
- Maximum Radiation Exposure: 1 x 107 Rad
- Seismic Rating: Class 1 for active and non-active services. The upset, emergency or faulted conditions will be analyzed concurrently with 5g seismic load applied simultaneously along three major axes. The stress levels will be maintained within the Code allowables.
- Valve Operability Assurance: Pratt will submit a program for providing valve operability assurance to meet the intent of NRC Reg. Guide 1.48 describing the valves to be tested, type of testing and test conditions.