Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron body, packing gland, and yoke.
- Heavy duty solid lug body design resists deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Fabricated stainless steel liner. Available in any weldable alloy.
- Stainless steel gate.
- Gate design withstands full 150 PSI rated pressure as required by MSS SP-81.
- Resilient seat provides bi-directional, drip tight shut off.
- Bi-Directional Buna resilient seat standard.
- Also available in EPDM, Viton, Neoprene and other materials. See reverse side for temperature limits.
- Quick and easy resilient seat replacement.
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protection of the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate for superior seating capability.
- Stainless steel stem resists corrosion.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- Available in sizes 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, and 24”.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- AWWA C520 Knife Gate Valves, 2" - 96".
- CRN Registered.