Bonneted Knife Gate Valve
- Bonneted knife gate valves are ideally suited to reduce fugitive emissions and packing leakage.
- Cast stainless steel body, gland and yoke.
- Wiper between body and bonnet prevents solids from entering bonnet.
- Bonnet design pressure same as valve pressure rating of 150 PSI.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP) rated for 500° F and a pH range of 3-11.
- Heavy duty body design resists deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Gate design withstands full 150 PSI rated pressure as required by MSS SP-81.
- Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate design provide shut off capa-bility in thick media such as pulp stock and slurries, or solid media like pellets and powders.
- Heavy duty cast stainless steel yoke prevents bending or twisting under ex treme loads.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder, bevel gear, or electric motor operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing reduces operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Hard faced seat available to prevent galling in high cycle and/or high end pres-sure or abrasive applications.
- V-Port or O-Ring resilient seats available to suit specific applications.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate provides superior seating capability.
- Stainless steel stem provides corrosion resistance.
- Flange drilling meets ANSI B16.5-150 LB standards with all tapped holes and serrated gasket faces.
- Full port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- AWWA C520-10 Knife Gate Valves, 2" - 96".