Bonneted Knife Gate Valve
- Fabricated heavy duty bonneted knife gate valves are ideally suited to reduce fugitive emissions and packing leakage.
- All stainless steel construction available.
- Wiper between body and bonnet prevents solids from entering bonnet.
- Fabricated bonnet design pressure same as valve pressure rating.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP) rated for 500° F and a pH range of 3-11.
- Heavy duty body design resists deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Gate design withstands full rated pressure.
- Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate design provide shut off capability in thick media such as pulp stock and slurries, or solid media like pellets and powders.
- Heavy fabricated steel yoke prevents bending or twisting under extreme loads.
- Easy conversion from gear operator to pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder, or electric motor operator using existing cast yoke.
- Hard faced seat available to prevent galling in high cycle and/or high end pressure or abrasive applications.
- V-Port or O-Ring resilient seats available to suit specific applications.
- Precision machined stainless steel gate provides superior seating capability.
- Stainless steel stem provides corrosion resistance.
- Flange drilling meets ANSI B16.47 CL150 series A standards with all tapped holes and serrated gasket faces.
- Full port ID.
- Designed in accordance with AWWA C520 Knife Gate Valves, 2” – 96”.