Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron body, packing gland, and yoke for the most rugged service.
- Through bolting on side flange bolts allows easy installation.
- Easily replaceable natural rubber, EPDM, or BUNA-N seat provides a bi-directional drip tight seal across the gate from 0 to 150 PSI. Contact factory for service limits.
- Seat is flush with the bottom of the port eliminating pockets in the bottom of the valve that may collect material in media such as slurries, pellets or powders.
- Rubber seat has a molded-in steel reinforcement and is bolted in place to prevent shifting out of position by gate movement.
- Machined stainless steel gate provides corrosion resistance and durability.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chain wheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem nut provides reduced operating torque and is protected from harsh environments.
- Stainless steel stem resists corrosion.
- Full packing seal around gate minimizes the potential for packing leakage.
- MSS SP-81 and AWWA C520 face-to-face and flange dimensions.
- Minimum 4 bolt packing gland to ensure proper gland alignment in all valve sizes.
- Entire valve (inside and outside) is epoxy powder coated to provide corrosion resistance.
- CRN Registered