Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Heavy duty fabricated carbon or stainless steel body, yoke, and packing gland.
- UHMW, PTFE, or Polypropylene liner and seat provide bi-directional tight shut off. Contact Factory for service limits.
- Three-piece field replaceable liner/seat.
- Standard pressure ratings of 150 or 300 PSI CWP. Higher pressure ratings and custom designs available.
- ANSI B16.5 Class 150 lb or 300 lb flange bolting.
- MSS SP-81 face-to-face and flange dimensions for 150 PSI only.
- Stainless steel gate and stem for corrosion resistance and durability. Special Alloys, coatings and surface hardening available.
- Superior packing arrangement provides improved sealing performance in high cycle applications.
- Full port inside diameter in all sizes. Custom port sizes and designs available.
- Minimum 4 bolt packing gland design to assure proper gland alignment in all sizes.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- Available with manual handwheel, chainwheel, bevel gear, pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder, fail safe spring cylinder, or electric motor actuator.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Recommended for applications requiring superior corrosion and/or erosion resistance, heavy slurry, and high cycle applications.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- CRN Registered.