Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron body, packing gland and yoke for the most rugged service.
- Heavy duty solid lug body design.
- Urethane liner and seat provide bi-directional bubble tight seal across gate from 0 to 150 PSI.
- Seat is flush with the bottom of the port, eliminating pockets in the bottom of the valve to collect material in media such as slurries, pellets, or powders.
- Urethane liner is a one-piece, molded-in-place full body liner with integral seat for temperatures to 165?F.
- Stainless steel gate and stem provide corrosion resistance and durability.
- MSS SP-81 face-to-face and flange dimensions.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Superior packing arrangement provides improved sealing performance in high cycle applications.
- Full packing seal around gate minimizes the potential for packing leakage.
- Minimum 4 bolt packing gland to assure proper gland alignment in all sizes.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP).
- Time proven urethane liner provides the best resistance in abrasive applications.
- Full port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- CRN Registered.