Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valve
- Robust urethane lined valve featuring one-piece, molded-in-place full body liner and integral 650 Brinell hardness high-chrome iron inserts.
- Designed for bottom ash and mining tailings, this heavy duty cast ductile iron body and yoke serve abrasive applications.
- Urethane liner and high-chrome iron inserts provide bi-directional bubble tight seal across gate from 0-150 PSI.
- Stainless steel gate and stem provide corrosion resistance and durability.
- MSS SP-81 face-to-face and flange dimensions.
- Easy conversion from handwheel operator to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder, bevel gear, chainwheel, electric motor, or fail safe spring cylinder operator using existing cast yoke.
- Enclosed bronze stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protects the stem bushing in harsh environments.
- Superior packing arrangement provides improved sealing performance in high cycle applications.
- Full packing seal around gate minimizes the potential for packing leakage.
- Minimum 4 bolt packing gland to assure proper gland alignment in all sizes.
- Standard TFE lubricated synthetic packing (TLSP) rated to 500° F and pH range of 3-11.
- Time proven urethane liner rated to 165°F provides the best resistance in abrasive applications.
- Full port ID.
- MSS SP-81 Stainless Steel, Bonnetless, Flanged Knife Gate Valves.
- CRN Registered, Alberta.