About Henry Pratt
With roots dating back to the early 1900's, the Henry Pratt Company designs, develops, manufactures and markets butterfly, rectangular, ball, nuclear, industrial, cone, sleeve, and energy dissipating valves as well as valve actuators and control systems. Our products are used in potable water, wastewater, power, industrial, and nuclear markets.
Dedicated Repair Facility
With over 35 years of experience, Henry Pratt's Hammond Plant specializes in the repair and refurbishment of both Industrial, Nuclear and AWWA valves. We can even repair or refurbish our competitors' valves!
Repair services include:
- Valve repair capabilities 3” to 168”
- Valve types include AWWA, butterfly, gate, globe, control, safety relief, rectangular, and nuclear
- Repair and refurbish competitors' valves
- Field Service Technicians
- In-line field repairs with fully equipped mobile unit
- In-line safety relief valve testing
- Testing for water, steam and air applications
- Certified welding to A.S.M.E. specifications
Find us on Facebook: