Pratt cylinder actuators are double-acting with an operating pressure of 150 psig maximum. We offer over 15 bore/stroke combinations designed for mounting with the Pratt MDT actuator. Optional controls include speed controls, positioners, transmitters, limit switches, solenoid valves, and manual override.
- Light weight, low-maintenance components which are readily available.
- Impact resistant cylinder barrel.
- Non-metallic cylinder eliminates galvanic corrosion of piston and end caps.
- Corrosion resistant barrel, piston and end caps.
- Suitable for use with air, oil, water, or air/oil combinations up to 150 psi.
- The Dura-Cyl® cylinder and MDT traveling nut actuator combination offers either open/close service or throttling operation through remote control or automated positioning systems.
- Minimizes water hammer by providing characterized closure.
- Designed specifically for flow characteristics of butterfly valves and ball valves.
- MDT-2S Cylinder Parts and Material Submittal Drawing (GA-11490)
- MDT-3S & 4S Cylinder Parts and Material Submittal Drawing (GA-11492)
- MDT-2S Cylinder Handjack Parts and Material Submittal Drawing (GA-11496)
- MDT-3S, 4S &5 Cylinder Handjack Parts and Material Submittal Drawing (GA-11498)